Updated 8/27/2020 New Builds Below!
1. Do you sell parts, accessories, components, or uppers? We do not sell any individual part to anyone who is not a client. This includes uppers and barrels. Our quality is more important to us than slinging parts. Frankenstein rifles that perform poorly is something we do not want to see out there or have a hand in. Now we do offer uppers, barrels, and anything else to current clients. Why? Because now we know what lower, receiver, stock, platform it is going in. Quality Control.
To take advantage of our superior pricing on accessories, you must purchase them in conjunction with a firearm or after the fact. Example: a $1,000 scope at a popular online retailer, our clients pay $850.
2. Will you take a customer supplied rifle or action and modify it? NO! This creates too much liability and is not in our business model. We like our works of art built from scratch.
3. Is VA Silent Arsenal a Store Front/ Dealer? No. We are zoned commercially as light industrial and according to the zoning map of where we are at in Northern VA, we are not authorized any type of foot traffic. We are a shop, it's how we like things anyway.
4. What are the twist rates of your barrels? This varies depending on caliber and most we do not simply publish.
5. Why do you not sell to dealers or distributors? Everyone on our team was a regular consumer at one time. We wanted to keep prices very fair. We added a simple business model and kept it there. No overseas parts, manufacturing, or services. We would have to raise prices if we sold that way and that wouldn't let us sleep at night.
6. Do you export? For the most part no. We have made some great contacts in the Safari industry and are working on exporting to South Africa only.
7. Is there additional discounts if I buy more than one item or accessory? OF COURSE! We love to do package deals and believe in giving additional savings any time we can.
8. Do you participate in LE or Military contracts? We do. We have many products and services available. Appropriate authorities may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and our leadership will reach out to you.
9. What are you build times? On average, 8-10 weeks. We had (3) TXH-F15s done is 3 weeks recently. The stars just aligned and we were able to have them coated very quickly. Another recent delivery took 17 weeks. 6.5 WSM, 24" Barrel, XBA-700, trued and blueprinted, custom load development, etc. We are fairly quick for the high level of attention each client and firearm receives.
10. Is VA Silent Arsenal individually owned? YES!!!! Not one dollar has been taken from a loan or an investor. We are self funded. What makes that great is you don't have to worry about us closing the doors and having the history we are creating be lost. Stupid business decisions are always made out of greed. At this company, that is something you never have to worry about. We love what we do.