New Information Posted! Reserve your build slot TODAY!
1. Do you sell parts, accessories, components, or uppers? We do not sell any individual part to anyone who is not a client. This includes uppers and barrels. Our quality is more important to us than slinging parts. Frankenstein rifles that perform poorly is something we do not want to see out there or have a hand in. Now we do offer uppers, barrels, and anything else to current clients. Why? Because now we know what lower, receiver, stock, platform it is going in. Quality Control.
To take advantage of our superior pricing on accessories, you must purchase them in conjunction with a firearm or after the fact. Example: a $1,000 scope at a popular online retailer, our clients pay $850.
2. Will you take a customer supplied rifle or action and modify it? NO! This creates too much liability and is not in our business model. We like our works of art built from scratch.
3. Is VA Silent Arsenal a Store Front/ Dealer? No. We are zoned commercially as light industrial and according to the zoning map of where we are at in Northern VA, we are not authorized any type of foot traffic. We are a shop, it's how we like things anyway.
4. What are the twist rates of your barrels? This varies depending on caliber and most we do not simply publish.
5. Why do you not sell to dealers or distributors? Everyone on our team was a regular consumer at one time. We wanted to keep prices very fair. We added a simple business model and kept it there. No overseas parts, manufacturing, or services. We would have to raise prices if we sold that way and that wouldn't let us sleep at night.
6. Do you export? For the most part no. We have made some great contacts in the Safari industry and are working on exporting to South Africa only.
7. Is there additional discounts if I buy more than one item or accessory? OF COURSE! We love to do package deals and believe in giving additional savings any time we can.
8. Do you participate in LE or Military contracts? We do. We have many products and services available. Appropriate authorities may email email@example.com for more details and our leadership will reach out to you.
9. What are you build times? Since COVID, don't even ask....
10. Is VA Silent Arsenal individually owned? YES!!!! Not one dollar has been taken from a loan or an investor. We are self funded. What makes that great is you don't have to worry about us closing the doors and having the history we are creating be lost. Stupid business decisions are always made out of greed. At this company, that is something you never have to worry about. We love what we do.
11. Do you sell your ammo to anyone? NO! Every rifle is different and we have seen 30+ variations of 6.5 WSM alone that are built on very awful specs to where they do not properly headspace to the parent, 300 WSM. We have a standard. A standard that most rifle builders should have followed. Other ammo like subsonic was not designed for any off the shelf rifle anyway. 300 Blackout for the longest time had problems and then almost every builder went from 1-8 to 1-7 twist.
12. I have a WSM/ WSM wildcat, will you work on it? We get 2-5 emails a week regarding this and it is shocking to see the amount of rifles out there without some sort of education. We feel bad for those who are in this situation. Supposed world renowned gunsmiths making WSM wildcats for people and not even helping them load develop or make ammo for them. We are not here to pick up that mess as most can not fathom the cost to just load develop let alone rechamber.